Wednesday 16 March 2011

by my bedside

my bedside book collection right now...

- The Winter Ghosts, Kate Mosse. a fantastic short story, with a spooky twist and a dollop of French history.
- The Brightest Star in the Sky, Marian Keyes. i haven't started this yet, but i love Keyes' style. hope this will be a great beach read
- A L'ecole des Sorciers, J.K Rowling. the first Harry Potter book translated into french. this is a really fun way to brush up my french vocab.
- Trespass, Rose Tremain. i can't put this book down at the moment. i can't wait to read some more of her books.
- Alices Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Caroll. had to buy this to go in my collection of beautiful penguin classics. i have more than a shelf-ful now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.