Sunday 6 November 2011

autumn outfits

I love autumn


hello friends. i've been putting off thinking about monday by playing at being a stylist with my polyvore account.

i'm loving this autumn weather and as the last of the leaves are dropping off the trees as i type, i'm getting very excited about my autumn wardrobe. the autumn colours suit me best of all, so this is the season where i'm in my element. i love to wear earthy tones like browns, greens and deep reds. the chill in the air means i can wear my knitted jumpers and wool hats, and i've fallen in love with this red blazer from lk bennett which i feel would make my life complete. 

oh and if i had a little dog, it would have a cute autumn jacket - fact!

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.