Saturday 18 June 2011

this week i...

this week...

i fulfilled my long held dream of visiting hill top, the home of beatrix potter. the day was incredibly rainy, and the lady at the door offered to wipe us down in order to protect all the original furnishings from damp. oh how i love original furnishings! i studied beatrix's own patchwork quilt, and it had as many wonky seams as my own.

did some last bits of holiday shopping, and had a fun poke around in my new favourite shop - kath kidston. 

loved this tutorial for making a cute summer top out of an old shirt. i may have to raid the fella's wardrobe to make one of my own of these.

was engrossed in the glee series finale. who'd have thought it would turn out like that? i don't want to reveal too much and spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet - but what shocker!

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.