Thursday 8 September 2011

just because we Cannes...

just because we Cannes...
just because we Cannes... by unremarkablegirl 

did i mention i'm going to cannes this weekend? it does sound like i have a jet set life doesn't it! i promise it's not as exciting as it sounds.

you know who else was in cannes recently? my daring leonardo di caprio was snapped on a yacht during the film festival with his other half, blake lively. i'll forgive him for cheating on me this once, i just can't resist that floppy hair.

it already feels autumnal here in lancashire, but the forecast tells me it'll be 26 degrees in the south of france. a lot of outfit planning is needed! so this is my blake lively inspired outfit for a weekend in cannes.

what are you up to this weekend?

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.