Monday 26 September 2011

unRemarkable post no. 100

wow - i made it to triple figures. welcome to my 100th post!

since my first post over 7 months ago i've:

~ posted 8 scrapbook pages
~ talked about dozens of books
~ made 1 big announcement
~ charted 30 days of lists
~ received 122 comments
~ played along with the 30 day photo challenge
~ shared 4 "10 things on the 10th" lists
~ spent 10 fridays filling in the blanks
~ written 9 "week in my life" posts
~ shared hundreds of photos
~ found many blogging friends

i hope you've enjoyed all this as much as i have! i owe a big thank you to those of you who read my simple musings and every bit of feedback means a lot to me. i'd love it if you left me a comment today to say that you are reading. i'll be taking some time this week to pop around all my blog friends parts of the web so just let me know where to go and i'll be along shortly! i might even bring cake.

hope you have a marvellous week & stay tuned for the next 100.

{em} x

7 comments:

Alix said...

Happy 100th post!

Looking forward to the next 100 :)

Flora said...

I usually read your blog in a reader, but I've enjoyed it even though I don't comment. Keep it up. :-)

Unknown said...

Aloha. Yes, I am still reading! You are doing a great job girl, keep it up!

http://saturdayswithmaggy.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Yay! Can't wait to read the next 100!

ktpland said...

congrats on your 100th post! keep up the good work! x

Susan said...

Congratulations! I do enjoy your blog and hope there are many more hundreds of posts. :-)

Suzy Marie said...

Congratulations!! :) What a lovely thing to do - look back over your blog life. Must be a nice sense of achievement and a good way to look at what you've done! Keep it up. x

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.