Monday 19 September 2011

a lovely september week

hi folks. well it's monday again already. before i get stuck into the week, i wanted to recap on the last 7 days for a bit of reflection!

this week i:

~ have been totally loving this weather. it's crisp and sunny and fills me with excitement for my favourite season.

~ watched the new jane eyre film at the cinema. i thought it was beautiful from beginning to end and feel it was faithful enough to the book to keep the purists happy! i wanted to curl up in that film and stay there.

~ {speaking of books} i've started planning my own reading challenge for next year which i can't wait to tell you more about closer to the time.

~ helped my sister move off to uni. she's going to the same university that i attended several years ago. it was weird going back there, and even weirder leaving my baby sister behind for all that 'freshers week' holds for her.

in other news, i'm coming close to my 100th post. i'm looking forward to my little milestone!

{em} x

1 comment:

Suzy Marie said...

Yay for reading challenges! :)

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.