Sunday 25 September 2011

september scrapbooking

i've finally had some time to add some pages to my scrapbook. i'm trying to cut down my enormous stash of scrapbooking supplies, so i'm telling myself that fiddling with bits of paper is a useful way to spend my time. how else am i supposed to keep it under control!
i've been trying to incorporate more patterned papers into my layouts. i love these floral designs from american crafts, i almost didn't want to cut them up. anyway, my album of our florida holiday is filling up nicely now. thank goodness for rainy english weekends.

{em} x

2 comments:

Suzy Marie said...

Wow, these look absolutely amazing! Really professional. x

MY Creative Brightside said...

These are great!!! I love your stands too!! I've been trying to use up my scrap stash and made lots of fall banners yesterday so much fun :)

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.