Friday 6 May 2011

fill in the blanks friday



1. what i love most about my home is my wallpaper. in fact i must share some photos one day. in my bedroom i have louise body hand printed - called erotica (!). my study feature wall is covered with sanderson toile paper, which has been nibbled in places by some tiny bunny teeth.

2. i'm excited because today is friday which is infintely the best day of the week because the weekend is so close i can almost smell it. oh yeah - and also because i'm going to a take that concert one month tomorrow!

3. my preferred method for blowing off steam when i'm frustrated is going to the gym. the body combat class allows you to legitimately imagine punching someone in the face, and burn calories while you do it!

4. currently i am craving chips with lots of vinegar, because i can for some reason smell it wafting in through my open window!

5. the thing i love most about my mum is everything! seriously, i cannot choose just one thing. she is always there for me and even though i consider myself a grown-up, she knows just the time when i feel i need a little extra mothering.

6. if i was going to write a book about my life the title would be "don't scratch your legs too much - it makes them bleed". oh really i need like a year to think of a good answer to that question! however i would love to write a book about my life but i'm pretty sure i've forgotten all the best bits.

7. if i were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be food - duh!

prompts taken from http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.