Tuesday 17 May 2011

iphone app-reciation

(did i really promise to stay away from puns? whoops!) since my lovely iphone is now 2 weeks old, i thought i'd share a little bit of what i've been reading about some of the apps available for my new toy.



my first stop was shimelle's blog, to dig out this post i remembered reading about the using the hipstamatic app for crafty purposes. i can't wait to try out some of these ideas.

at sometimes sweet i found this old post followed by this and this, about a variety of cool apps for photography and lifestyle. i couldn't resist checking out the diptic app for myself.

at a beautiful mess, elsie shared her list of favourite camera apps, with some really inspirational ideas.

at the moment i'm really not looking forward to my app store bill coming in! any more recommendations for me?

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.