Friday 1 July 2011

fillin in the blanks

hello everyone! it's finally friday - gosh i thought it might never arrive! these days i often only twig that the weekend is near when i'm filling in the blanks.


1} the best news i ever received was that i was getting a little sister for my 8th birthday (although i didn't realise it at the time).

2} something i'm looking forward to is the final installment of Harry Potter films. i'm toying with the idea of going to the midnight showing, (and taking my wand, and wearing my gryffindor scarf).

3} something i would never do is smoke. aside from all the health stuff, it stinks!

4} if i could chose someone to be my lifecoach it would be marge simpson. she's full of womanly wisdom like you should listen to your heart, not the voices in your head

5} if i had to put a label on my style it would be functional preppy. i care about my appearance - but i'm not gonna suffer to much for it. i've too many blood stained shoes to wear too high heels anymore!

6} one should always brush your teeth. it's important.

7} i want to eat toblerone for dinner tonight. my fella is away and it's just me and a book for company. i'd love to just curl up on the sofa with some chocolate - happy days.

{em} x

prompts from http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ - let me know if you're playing along.

2 comments:

July said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now you got a new follower :)

Rachel said...

Ha, I love that you put a comment about brushing your teeth right before saying you wanted to eat chocolate for dinner! Too funny =)

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.