Sunday 3 July 2011

an unremarkable week

a few things from this unremarkable week...



~ reminisced about my holiday (and more importantly, finally got all the unpacking and washing done)

~ watched moulin rouge for the first time in years.... i love love love that film. the rendition of roxanne still gives me goosebumps.

~ read "never let me go". i literally couldn't put it down. i read it on the train, in the morning before getting up for work, and on the bike at the gym. i was like the crazy lady clutching her paperback at all times.

~ got the all clear from the dentist for another 9 months, despite my desire to eat chocolate all the time!

~ signed up to pintrest finally! total number of pins - zero. there just aren't enough hours in the day right now.

how was your week?

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.