Saturday 30 July 2011

this week... (aged 27!)

hello! here is a summary of my first week as a 27 year old! this week i:


~ had a fantastic birthday weekend with my family and friends, and of course my sister who turned 19. a lovely big bunch of balloons, organised by our dad, was awaiting each of us in our hotel room.

~ renewed the photo on my driving license... so glad to get rid of that awful picture from when i was 16. but it's a bit scary to think i've had it 10 years already. seems like only yesterday that i was excitedly filling in the forms.

~ loved this article at galadarling "10 really easy ways you can love yourself more today!"

we have finally had some sunny summer weather here. i hope you are having a lovely week wherever you are.

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.