Tuesday 18 October 2011

wedding junkie: pretty & peach

now i'm getting into the swing of this wedding planning malarky, pinterest is my best-est friend! anything that makes me smile is being pinned to my wedding inspiration board and without even realising it, a colour scheme is emerging. can you see a trend here?

                               Source: stylemepretty.com via Emma on Pinterest


                            Source: stylemepretty.com via Emma on Pinterest


since we started thinking of april for our wedding i have just been drawn to the spring-like combo of pinks and peaches. i love the effect that's so subtle and romantic. don't you just love that bouquet? and ever since my last trip to laduree i've been macaroon obsessed, what a cute idea for place cards.  

are you tired of the wedding talk yet? i hope you're having a peachy week!

{em} x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.