Friday 26 August 2011

filling in the blanks {pre-paris}

i took today off work so get ready for my trip to paris. did i mention i was going to paris? oh that's right, only a million times! monday is a public holiday, so that's a 4 day weekend. if you could see my face right now you'd know i love a long weekend.

i haven't played at filling in the blanks for a while so since i'm currently waiting for the polish on my toe nails to dry i thought i'd give it a go.



1} one of life's most simple pleasures is going to bed early with a good book.

2} the 100th time i have to jump out of the way of someone walking whilst texting makes me want to punch someone.

3} i like bunnies because they are fluffy beyond all reason.

4} seldom is a funny word

5} if i had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be a really difficult decision! if forced i guess i'd say moisturiser. does that count?

6} i'm happy that i'm off to paris tomorrow. (oops did it again, sorry!)

7} i would never eat a banana. those things freak me out!

{em} x

prompts from http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a great time!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

I can totally relate to #1! I love doing that too :)

Have fun on your trip! :)

Found you on the Friday linkup, cute blog you have here :) I'm your newest follower

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. every single one makes my day.